PCL 10 PRO
Power Conditioner with voltmeter and ammeter and rack lighting
In addition to providing a central power supply to racks and installations, the 19" AH Power Conditioner with only 1 ns response time offers effective protection against power surges and spikes. High-frequency filters ensure a high interference immunity and prevent interference with connected devices. The 8 female power sockets on the back panel are activated with a large rocker switch with integrated status LED; on the front panel, the AH Power Conditioner also has an unswitched power socket and an easily resettable 10 A automatic circuit breaker. The sturdy construction and the rugged 1U steel housing provide you with a reliable and long-lasting operation in mobile and stationary applications.
The AH PCL 10 PRO has two rack lights, a gooseneck lamp as well as a voltmeter and ammeter with an individual, easy-to-read display for monitoring the voltage values and power consumption.
All AH power conditioners are supplied with four IEC connection cables.
- Reliable protection against over-voltage and impulse voltage
- Effective high-frequency filter against interference
- Central power supply with 8 switchable IEC sockets
- Unswitched convenience socket on the front
- Resettable circuit breaker on the front panel
- 2 pull-out LED rack lights with dimmer
- LED gooseneck lamp with USB connection for the lighting of the rack
- Volt and ammeter with easy-to-read display